Auto-Owners Insurance is committed to helping our policyholders and agency partners during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are actively reaching out to offer services and support to help meet your needs during this unprecedented time.
Policyholders and agency partners can contact us for a resource consultation, virtual training or virtual assistance. These virtual consultations can help with employee training, safety policy and plan updates, and other risk management services in a changing work climate. Loss control services has access to updated materials related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Sample Policies/Plans
- Video Training – “Protecting Yourself Against COVID-19 and Other Contagious Illnesses”
- Toolbox Talks
- Employee Awareness Postings
- Preparedness Checklists
- Business Continuity Resources
- Resources Related to Managing Remote Workers and Home Office Controls
- Information to Resume Business Operations
In addition to COVID-19 resources, we are providing virtual loss control visits to accommodate social distancing. Our virtual services include:
- Visits to Prospective Accounts
- Phone Consultations
- Webex Video Meetings
- Virtual Training
We understand this is a difficult time and we are implementing creative ways to assist our policyholders and agency partners. If you or your policyholders are in need of services or support, please reach out to your loss control consultant for a resource consultation or virtual visit.